At Pod Umna Glamping Village, we treat the privacy and protection of personal data with the utmost seriousness. Our privacy statement sets out the data protection practices currently in place within the company.
We fully endorse and adhere to the principles of the Irish and UK Data Protection legislation. Specifically, we will:
- Obtain and process information fairly.
- Keep information only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purposes.
- Use and disclose information only in ways compatible with these purposes.
- Keep information safe and secure.
- Keep information accurate, complete and up to date.
- Ensure that information is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Retain information for no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose or purposes.
- Give a copy of personal data to the individual from whom it was taken on written request
Personal information we may collect
When you access our website or stay at our property, you may provide us voluntarily with certain information about yourself (personally identifiable information) so we are able to provide you with a particular service.
Such information may include but is not limited to details such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number, passport number, room preference, names and ages of children, gender and other lifestyle information that will assist us in personalising your stay.
Why we collect your personal information
Information we collect on the website and throughout your stay may be used to enhance your experience in the following ways:
- Confirm your reservations
- E-mail you in advance of your stay to make preparations
- Request your evaluation of our property via a satisfaction survey
- Send you correspondence relating to your stay
- Bill your credit card for Advance Purchase Reservations and Advance Deposits
- Respond to your customer-service inquiries or requests
- Communicate special offers and news of Pod Umna Glamping Village to you, if you choose to receive such notices
- To understand your needs and preferences, maintaining a record so we can better serve and surprise and delight our guests
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
Guest satisfaction surveys
We strive to exceed the expectations of our guests and continually improve the quality of service and product provided in our hotels. As such, customer comments and feedback are highly valued and an essential tool to our business. As part of your overall stay, we may survey guests and request an evaluation of all aspects of your stay. These surveys are sent via e-mail. If you do not wish to be contacted for satisfaction surveys, please advise us either at check-in, during your stay, or via the link at the bottom of the survey invitation e-mail you receive. You may also click here to contact us.
When making a reservation or upon checking in, you may have the opportunity to opt in to receive periodic communications regarding special promotions and offers from Pod Umna Glamping Village. If you have chosen to receive them, you may opt to stop receiving these e-mails at any time by contacting Pod Umna Glamping Village at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do we share your information with?
In most cases, the information you provide is added to a local database. In the course of processing your information, it may be necessary to transfer your information to other affiliates and/or third-party service providers located in the United States and Europe for the purposes outlined within this Privacy Statement.
As a general practice, Pod Umna Glamping Village does not sell, rent or give physical possession of your information to unaffiliated third parties. The parties that information is shared with are contractually prohibited from using personally identifiable information for any purpose other than for the purpose Pod Umna Glamping Village specifies.
his site uses the Secure Sockets Layer protocol to protect your online transaction. Secure Sockets Layer is a security protocol that provides communications privacy over the internet. This allows your computer to communicate with our server in a way that is designed to prevent tampering or message forgery.
Your credit card number is also “one-way” encrypted as it enters our databases. We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and credit card information secure but unless we have been negligent, we will not be liable for any losses you may suffer as a result of unauthorised access by a third party to the information transmitted by you when making reservations at this website.
Last updated: September 28th 2021